Beautiful Porcelain Crowns For Fresno
Dental crowns are used to restructure severely damaged teeth. A tooth crown is the right choice when damage or decay is too extensive to be repaired with a traditional filling. They can also be used in conjunction with our dental implants to replace missing teeth. Patients in the Fresno and Clovis area can find natural-looking porcelain crowns at OnCall Dental – Fresno.
When is a Tooth Crown Necessary?
Dental crowns have a wide range of uses, including the following:
- Filling in a threatening cavity
- Protecting and strengthening a tooth that is post-root canal
- Restoring dental implants
- Covering up a discolored or dark tooth
- Improving the shape or size of a tooth
- Creating a better bite and reducing the symptoms of TMJ
If you have a tooth that is painful, sensitive, or unsightly, come ask our caring doctors about porcelain crowns. We employ a Master Ceramist to create each and every tooth crown with the highest quality materials.
The Porcelain Crowns Process
- Before the placement of the crown, our doctors will numb the area with a local anesthetic. You should feel comfortable throughout the procedure.
- Your dentist will prepare the tooth by removing a small portion of the enamel.
- Our doctors will take impressions of the prepared tooth or teeth and send them to her Master Ceramist. You will be given temporary crowns for a beautiful smile while you wait for your permanent restorations.
- You will return to the Fresno dentist office and our doctors will permanently bond the dental crowns to the teeth.
If you think you might benefit from a tooth crown, schedule a free consultation with our doctors today. Our porcelain crowns are natural-looking and durable.
Contact Us Today!
You’re going to love the look and feel of your new smile. To request an appointment, contact us at OnCall Dental – Fresno today. We offer convenient night and weekend hours to accommodate your busy lifestyle if you are in the area, including Fresno and Clovis.